[Last modified: 20 December, 2017]
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect two types of information from our users. The first type of information we collect is aggregated, non-personal non-identifiable information which may be made available or gathered via the users’ use of the Website (“Non-Personal Information“). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information is collected. We may disclose or share this information with third parties as specified below and solely if applicable. We collect the following Non-Personal Information from you when you access or use the Website:
- The type of device, operating system and browsers you use;
- Date and time stamp;
- Referring site;
- Language preferences;
- Internet service provider
- Country GEO and Internet Protocol address used to access the Site. Note that, while Internet Protocol address are not considered personally identifiable information in many jurisdictions, there are jurisdictions (such as the EU), in which Internet Protocol addresses may be considered Personal Information (as defined below).
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to track users’ movements around in order to ensure that our any content, displayed through the Website is presented as effectively as possible, and according to users’ preferences as well as to perform research, analytics or for statistical purposes.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or entity or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information we collect on or through the Website includes the following:
- Newsletter Subscription: If you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter which will provide you with promotions, updates and other commercial messages, you will be asked to provide us with your email address. You can unsubscribe at any moment by clicking unsubscribe.
- Contact Us: if you voluntarily contact us, you might provide us with your contact information such as your name and e-mail address, etc. we will use this information in order to respond to your request and support your needs as well as to send you updates and other commercial messages.
The Personal Information voluntary provided by you is used solely to correspond with you and comply with your requests. For avoidance of doubt, in the event Non-Personal Information is combined with Personal Information we will treat it as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Law Requirement: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with courts injunction, comply with tax authorities, etc.)
- Policy Enforcement: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies (including our policies and agreements), including investigations of potential violations thereof, including without limitations, investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Company’s Rights: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
- Third Party Rights: we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
- Other third parties: we may share your data to other third parties (such as ad networks, advertising companies, service providers, media and other interested parties) for the purpose of developing or delivering advertising.
We always strive to serve you better and improve our performance, therefore, we may combine information you give us through the Website with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with select partners and others. By combining the different information, we are able to enhance your experience by providing you more relevant content and promotions which we believe you will find interesting, as well as to communicate with you better. If we combine Personal Information with non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to provide you with our Website and in an effort to improve our users experience, to communicate with you and to provide you with further development, customization, enhancements and improvements to the performance of the Website.
COOKIE AND THIRD PARTY COOKIE
DATA RETENTION AND USER RIGHTS
Unless you instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Website and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements if applicable.
NO OBLIGATION TO STORE INFORMATION
Nothing in this Policy is interpreted as an obligation to store information, and we may, at our own discretion, delete or avoid from recording and storing any and all information.
We make best efforts to use security methods and encryptions when handling sensitive data (i.e., handle the user data securely, including transmitting it via modern cryptography). Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we make best efforts to protect your information, you understand and acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be 100% guaranteed.
TRANSFER OF DATA
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
If you are under 18, please be sure to read this policy with your parents or legal guardians and ask questions about things you do not understand. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com
DO NOT TRACK
The Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
We will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe